Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
14.2 Update Contents
KaerfNomekop mentioned in the guild chat that it does work and the skill description is just missing that bit of information.

Slight note that PR Isabelle's skill lv cannot be increased through feeding lesser versions of her because of the active name and CD change. Even though it's entirely the same active.

‘Well...A sissy is more educated than a m-o-n-k-e-y.’

MH confirmed Arthur is Wukong
Anyone has any idea where is the best place to farm the skill feeders?

Big Grin Angel

(10-25-2017, 04:01 PM)Max_LKC Wrote: Anyone has any idea where is the best place to farm the skill feeders?

Elves are pretty much everywhere, there's probably no one place that gives an abundance of them.

It's likely the upcoming SM and GE (I think there's one for Halloween, I can't remember where I saw that though) will give you a bunch, so if you can be patient, you can probably farm those.

One trick I'd give you though is that the evolve materials for Descendants of the North and Hyakki Yagyo from Traveler's Memories have the same skill, so if you've farmed those stages in the past for other feeders, you likely have a bunch of feeders in your materials inventory already.
UID: 86478773
2Max Leaders: Maya, Erebus, Ophiuchus, Amaterasu, Aloha, Rose.
1Max (CDLV10+): Chessia, Barbara.
LF: Hot Nidhoggs and Ophiuchuses in my area. Other leaders matching mine OK too, but those especially at the moment.
(10-25-2017, 04:20 PM)Fauxy Wrote:
(10-25-2017, 04:01 PM)Max_LKC Wrote: Anyone has any idea where is the best place to farm the skill feeders?

Elves are pretty much everywhere, there's probably no one place that gives an abundance of them.

It's likely the upcoming SM and GE (I think there's one for Halloween, I can't remember where I saw that though) will give you a bunch, so if you can be patient, you can probably farm those.

One trick I'd give you though is that the evolve materials for Descendants of the North and Hyakki Yagyo from Traveler's Memories have the same skill, so if you've farmed those stages in the past for other feeders, you likely have a bunch of feeders in your materials inventory already.

I see. I didn't know the evolve materials have the same skill, thanks for the advice!
 Big Grin Angel

(10-24-2017, 11:58 PM)byankee Wrote: Slight note that PR Isabelle's skill lv cannot be increased through feeding lesser versions of her because of the active name and CD change. Even though it's entirely the same active.

The effect is the same, but I believe the max SLV has been lowered from SLV15 to SLV12, hence the alternate naming. Means you can feed two copies of SLV10 Isabelle to each other to max out after PR.
[Image: DQh9iCg.png]
Others: WLF Norse, FELD Greek, All Babylon, PR Barbahogg, FLD Crimson Grace, PR YJ, HFD, LHY, ELD Origin of Demon, LD Primal Greek, Madam Chyan
Ummm, her skill before PR is 10, so just think of her skill like ML and PR ML, same effect of the skill, but different wording of the skill and different CD.
ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237

(10-25-2017, 07:16 PM)CarlotheTOSNoob Wrote: Ummm, her skill before PR is 10, so just think of her skill like ML and PR ML, same effect of the skill, but different wording of the skill and different CD.

I stand corrected, lol.

But yeah, the bottom line is that the minimum CD has become lower.
[Image: DQh9iCg.png]
Others: WLF Norse, FELD Greek, All Babylon, PR Barbahogg, FLD Crimson Grace, PR YJ, HFD, LHY, ELD Origin of Demon, LD Primal Greek, Madam Chyan

I've been spamming 4-2 for all the elves, not sure if there's a better location. Mindless farming.
ID: 54962818

Izanagi ally plz add

(10-26-2017, 02:44 PM)spacelion Wrote:

I've been spamming 4-2 for all the elves, not sure if there's a better location. Mindless farming.

Not sure if you already know this but lots of pr and evolve materials have the same skill. Do check your material storage to see if you have excess materials that can be used
Allies available: 

Atlantis, Maya, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Lynx, VR Jackie, VR Elizabeth, VR Jack, VR Loki, Izanagi, Hideyoshi, Uncle Tuu, Chessia, Abraham, PR Aloha, Haza, PR Randeng/Dipankara

Looking for: More friends!! Will accept anyone with the above cards
ID: 21218485