Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
13.0 Update Contents - 3 Kingdoms, Christmas GE, PR Fairytales, Arena!
ah so that player was on arena page... then check on Arena Ranklist
thought theres a way to check those players in Arena Ranklist whats their current rank is...

and just checked those 5 arenas... one of the owner with Legend logo. and yea Arena Ranklist #28 100600.... why Legend, not King...

RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
[Image: 7c3f31a801f63c9ef1a725857f0e413b.jpg]

Even Charles who is #1 on English server is showing up as legend rank... There's no way he could have ended up with that (as opposed to king) if the English/Chinese servers are separate, unless there's some kind of visual display bug.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
one thing i can think of is... when reaching that rank (Legend), the player became the owner of the arena. if later he becomes King, arena still shows Legend difficulty otherwise it's unfair for those who challenged later.

but... even last week King I or II... still can't drop to Legend....

EDIT:
just realized that King and Legend share the same score 100k. with King being top 500
so even last week at King I... this week reset to King VI. and early week maybe didnt play much and out of 500 to Legend. during Legend became arena owner. then rise back to King. the arena still at Legend level, otherwise not fair for later challengers. my guess.... Smile

RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
(01-04-2017, 01:22 PM)rxwing Wrote: one thing i can think of is... when reaching that rank (Legend), the player became the owner of the arena. if later he becomes King, arena still shows Legend difficulty otherwise it's unfair for those who challenged later.

but... even last week King I or II... still can't drop to Legend....

EDIT:
just realized that King and Legend share the same score 100k. with King being top 500
so even last week at King I... this week reset to King VI. and early week maybe didnt play much and out of 500 to Legend. during Legend became arena owner. then rise back to King. the arena still at Legend level, otherwise not fair for later challengers. my guess.... Smile
I just went straight from Warlord to king. Charles should have done the same so I have no idea why his arena shows legend.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
i just achieved momentarily rank 38 and showed in my own page as king IV so, there is a bug somewhere and dang, i hoped that all those king ranks would be more spread out in top 500.
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
I got to King VI last week, but got resetted to Warlord III this week. I thought we'd only be resetted to the lowest level (I, II, etc) of last week's class?

If King I - V gets resetted to King VI and King VI gets resetted to Warlord III, wouldn't there always be a 35k points gap that I'd have to overcome in order to ever reach King V and above?
ID: 39,040,287
Main ally: Terry

Everyone in King gets reset to Warlord III.

(01-04-2017, 09:33 PM)aahlsy Wrote: Everyone in King gets reset to Warlord III.

Ah, I see. Thanks for the info.
ID: 39,040,287
Main ally: Terry

Think about it, you'll need to be top 10k to get into legend and king. If you're reset to legend/king, but <top 10k, where would you go? I had this thought a week ago. It makes sense that they'll bring you back to Warlord.
Imagine the greatest signature you can ever think of. There ya' go!
Y'all complaining about how Warlord stages are difficult. I'm seeing nothing but King stages, bloody hell.
Enchanted puzzle shield, tri colour enchanted shield, and tons of other shenanigans. This is really too much stress.
How MH looks at Blitz:
[Image: jR8RQEx.jpg]