Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 points about non desireable user behavior on the forum
(11-30-2014, 08:17 AM)mini_cow Wrote: Fact 2: I never liked dragons and I still think they are over powered (though I appreciate MH for designing stages that make it more challenging to clear with Dragons) and I used to clash with various members over balancing issues (hola Darch!)
Tl;Dr. If the mods start messing with reps, the reputation system will lose its significance. Just bear that in mind.
mini_cow...we finally meet again *rubs hands villainously*
First, I don't think villainously is actually a legit word, although it rings nice.
Second, yes, Dragons are OP as heck right now. I mean, we got through Beowulf when Hades hired him. Now we got through this pretty boy posing as the master of Dragons. If drake-sensitive mobs and even stages can't stop us, we'll be expecting race-banned-stage soon, Horned King style.

(11-30-2014, 08:17 AM)mini_cow Wrote: No issues about this in general. But when you give a team and say "comfortable 0 diamond clear", what you meant is "0 diamond clear with my pro skills (damn you VVV Big Grin)". Yes I am jealous!

Wrong. VVV doesn't clear stages with 0 diamonds. The stage actually gives diamonds back because VVV clears the stage with 12* achievements, n-1 turns where n is the number of available rounds, less-than-full team, no revives, no items, fox only, final destination.

(11-30-2014, 03:39 PM)[SG] Gray Wrote: Yea right Ghakimx. You're the last person that's worthy of commenting about responsible forum behaviour. Shall I post a screenshot here of your previous exploits and reputation in your previous account before you created this one? In case you don't remember, you have a -4 reputation over there lol.

Well ain't that the darndest thing...
Sure, I've heard old tales and musings about the villain, but Gray, I think you better be sure before cruelly stating that someone is Ghakimx.
Then again, this is the internet! Anything can happen!

UID:29234960 | PRFaugnIVMAX, PRAthenaIVMAX,PRNidhoggMAX, PRNezhaIVMAX
Guild ID: 2016 | Join us in this fateful year! 

Draconomicon
Well... seems like the old Saviours league thread has been promptly deleted after my post. If that isn't an indication of guilt, I don't know what is.

However, fear not my friends. I have screenshots prepared! You can decide for yourself.

Quote:Ghakimx:
[Image: nfi4vt.png]

Aoki Lapis:
[Image: 34e2o21.png]

I don't know which other person talks about gangstas, pretty ladies and sexy nudes as much as he does.

And of course, we musn't forget the part where he talks to himself and requests to join his own guild LOL.

Quote:[Image: 256x003.png]

Pet Projects
[Image: 0370b187.jpg]
I think it be best that the Mods step in about now.

A thread that started as a "factual statement" is now un-needingly drawing baseless flaming from more parties than 1.

Yes, every one is entitled to their points of view, some are agreeable, other less so. Rather than skunk up the place hurling targetted insults, stick to PMs for your namecalling, if you all please.

[SG] Rence ID: 524 2243
-----------------------------------------------
Pictures are too bulky. Decided to tidy up my Sig. Heh.
(11-30-2014, 06:40 PM)starcrafty Wrote: I think it be best that the Mods step in about now.

A thread that started as a "factual statement" is now un-needingly drawing baseless flaming from more parties than 1.

Yes, every one is entitled to their points of view, some are agreeable, other less so. Rather than skunk up the place hurling targetted insults, stick to PMs for your namecalling, if you all please.

I have to agree with you. 

If any of you guys have problem within on another, please make another thread or do it via PMs.
Don't make your problem into our problems. This is why my Officer always said to me.
wah no need personal atk just bcos he and u disagree on paladins pr

i personally pr pqow first bcos her artwork is the best and she got the most utility
ID: 54962818

Looking for Gaia allies

Forum United 3 recruiting - 126856
First thing that comes to my mind is that guy (forgot his name already) that started a flame war about how good his sniper team was in beating multiplayer stages. Basically combined 1, 4, and 9 into one nasty package.

Also cared enough about his rep (while he asserted that he couldn't care less), to visit everyone's profile when they downrepped him and gave those people a downrep for... absolutely no reason, attaching unrelated insults. (as I recall, he made a comment about having sexual intercourse with VVV's mother)
(11-30-2014, 05:38 PM)[SG] Gray Wrote: Well... seems like the old Saviours league thread has been promptly deleted after my post. If that isn't an indication of guilt, I don't know what is.

However, fear not my friends. I have screenshots prepared! You can decide for yourself.

Aoki Lapis:

I don't know which other person talks about gangstas, pretty ladies and sexy nudes as much as he does.

And of course, we musn't forget the part where he talks to himself and requests to join his own guild LOL.

WHUT SORCERY IS THIS? MY LIFE HAD BEEN A LIE LOL
How MH looks at Blitz:
[Image: jR8RQEx.jpg]
(11-30-2014, 05:38 PM)[SG] Gray Wrote: Well... seems like the old Saviours league thread has been promptly deleted after my post. If that isn't an indication of guilt, I don't know what is.

However, fear not my friends. I have screenshots prepared! 

*Insert screenshots here*

Oh boy. 
[Image: 4nWLAbu.jpg]
[Image: qCcR9RO.png]
Ally in use: Fox Queen Daji (99).
[EN]ForumUnited (Division 2) - 1172

Aoki Lapis:

[Image: what-sorcery-is-this.jpg]
[Image: fdsffsd_1.png]

[Image: tZpLNTC.jpg]
How MH looks at Blitz:
[Image: jR8RQEx.jpg]