Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
卍Shape Board Spinning Path Discussion
In the upcoming patch, we have the Heroes series in which Fire and Dark have active which convert the board into 卍 Shape. I guess it is time to discuss some general path to spin using it:

For the image i attached, Circle means start and Square means end. Click the image for link to website for animation.

Reference: http://forum.gamer.com.tw/C.php?bsn=23805&snA=522444&tnum=2

1) Babylon Style 5 Combos + 1 babylon skydrop (14 Moves)
[Image: UO0yYIk.png] [Image: zZ1J5dW.png]
These 2 paths are just 180 degree rotation of each other.

2) 9 Combos Without Full Attack (10 Moves)
[Image: Dk6bYHv.png]

3) 9 Combos With Full Attack (28 Moves)
[Image: 5tJH8sj.png]
I guess it is very difficult to learn the path from image due to the loops, click the image for animation.
This path is more for Mastema team (for that 2.25x).

Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313
(06-24-2016, 10:40 PM)TristanX Wrote: Hail Hitler

Nazi symbol is actually in reverse direction.

Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313
(06-24-2016, 10:54 PM)Arigato Wrote:
(06-24-2016, 10:40 PM)TristanX Wrote: Hail Hitler

Nazi symbol is actually in reverse direction.

Whoops. Lol Let me just remove that post

[Image: 57172d1a.jpg]

Main Ally: Inanna, Namtar, Ninurta, Athena, Hephestus
ID: 80348255
Hail Heart Law?
[Image: 4q32gx.png][Image: s4w491.png]

BE A WOLOLO TODAY!
I think it's a religious symbol the way it is and not a Nazi symbol

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
It was a religious symbol way before the Reich used it and distorted it's meaning.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika
I already knew it was a religious symbol, and that the nazis used it reversed and with a 45° rotation, but still, that is quite disturbing...
ID : 74 452 123
Main Ally : Yogg Sothoth max
Other all max allies : Aether, Poseidon, Ursula, Azazel, Dipankara, Athena, Barbara, Artemis, Daji, Loki, Thor, LYR, Arthur, Lisa, Hades
Invite me, I will switch on request !
(06-25-2016, 08:19 PM)Dhafeuwst Wrote: I already knew it was a religious symbol, and that the nazis used it reversed and with a 45° rotation, but still, that is quite disturbing...

I am Buddhist so I guess it have something to do with it? I wonder O3O why disturbing? It is sad that a religious symbol is look at like that because of Hitler's changes to it =3= 

Like the word holocaust, its real meaning have been buried :/
I'm from the US originally, and now I live in Hong Kong. I can definitely see why someone would be disturbed by this and also why others would find being disturbed by it ridiculous.

It's not just a historical thing. Today, in America, the swastika is used by white supremacists. It's so overtly toxic and seen as hateful so widely that anyone openly displaying one is pretty much threatening violence against non-white people and Jews. You display a confederate flag if you want people like you to know you're a hatemonger. You display a swastika to let people who aren't like you know they're in danger.

When I moved to Asia, this was definite culture shock. There are of course lots of religious swastikas, but that's not all. I was in Tokyo recently and I saw some more-or-less Nazi paraphernalia and I don't think anyone was offended or even really cared what it meant.
game related thread (no)