Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
★ 8th Event: Diamond Seal Card Draw Event "Wheeling Gears of Ancestral Civilization"
★ 8th Event: Diamond Seal Card Draw Event "Wheeling Gears of Ancestral Civilization"
Time: Oct 13 (Thu) Oct 17 (Mon)
Dramatically higher chance to summon monsters from "Major Gods of Babylon" series in Diamond Seal Card Draw!
Date with dramatically higher chance to summon
"Major Gods of Babylon" series as follow:
Oct 13 (Thu) - 5★ Atrahasis
Oct 14 (Fri) - 5★ Ninurta
Oct 15 (Sat) - 5★ Dumuzi
Oct 16 (Sun) - 5★ Inanna
Oct 17 (Mon) - 5★ Namtar
*This event is only applicable to normal Diamond Seal Card Draw. The rewarded Diamond Seal Card Draw chances will not be included in this event.
*Only 1 "Major Gods of Babylon" guarantees higher chance to summon each day. This event will start with "5★ Atrahasis" on Oct 13 (Thu).

What did you guys get?? I drew once for Atrahasis, and twice for Ninurta and got Gaileo, Sumatra and Hamel. I want Ninurta so bad T.T

IM BACK AND READY TO RUMBLE~

ID: 47132663
Name: Abraxas
Leader: All max Apollo, PR Eliz, PR Yang Jian, All max Abraham, Li Hsiao Yao

~Thanks~
I already have them all so I will pass this one.
Good luck to everyone!

Enviado desde mi LG-D610AR mediante Tapatalk

ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
1 draw on Thu hope for Water and got Tuchigumo.
since next weekend sm not farm... considering whether want to try for Inanna...
but will try to farm Light (priority) and Dark Death Rider... maybe use the dime to farm instead of draw... lets see...

RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
(10-14-2016, 11:16 PM)rxwing Wrote: but will try to farm Light (priority) and Dark Death Rider

I wonder if that is a mistake. Otherwise we will have 5 Fairytale stages and 5 Death Rider stages. Haven't seen that happen before.
(10-14-2016, 11:24 PM)emailtim Wrote:
(10-14-2016, 11:16 PM)rxwing Wrote: but will try to farm Light (priority) and Dark Death Rider

I wonder if that is a mistake. Otherwise we will have 5 Fairytale stages and 5 Death Rider stages. Haven't seen that happen before.

err... shouldnt be mistake...
http://www.towerofsaviors.com/en/archives/11812#content-area

★ 5th Event: The Return of “Death Riders” series

Time: Oct 17 (Mon) – Nov 6 (Sun)

Opened Stage:
“Deliverance of Death – Water”
“Deliverance of Death – Fire”
“Deliverance of Death – Earth”
“Deliverance of Death – Light”
“Deliverance of Death – Dark”

* All characters from “Death Riders” series are granted Dual Max Bonus!
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
Sad 
(10-14-2016, 11:31 PM)rxwing Wrote:
(10-14-2016, 11:24 PM)emailtim Wrote:
err... shouldnt be mistake...
http://www.towerofsaviors.com/en/archives/11812#content-area
I had checked that. It was more the fact that there is no mention of the new Legends of the Beast Partners which is expected this week and the next bi-weekly repeat wasn't due to the following week. Thought maybe the announcement was wrong. Otherwise it may mean that we have repeat bi-weekly stages running more often than they currently are.

There is going to be a lot of stages in the Lost Relic if that is the case.
(10-14-2016, 06:42 PM)Abraxas Wrote: ★ 8th Event: Diamond Seal Card Draw Event "Wheeling Gears of Ancestral Civilization"
Time: Oct 13 (Thu) Oct 17 (Mon)
Dramatically higher chance to summon monsters from "Major Gods of Babylon" series in Diamond Seal Card Draw!
Date with dramatically higher chance to summon
"Major Gods of Babylon" series as follow:
Oct 13 (Thu) - 5★ Atrahasis
Oct 14 (Fri) - 5★ Ninurta
Oct 15 (Sat) - 5★ Dumuzi
Oct 16 (Sun) - 5★ Inanna
Oct 17 (Mon) - 5★ Namtar
*This event is only applicable to normal Diamond Seal Card Draw. The rewarded Diamond Seal Card Draw chances will not be included in this event.
*Only 1 "Major Gods of Babylon" guarantees higher chance to summon each day. This event will start with "5★ Atrahasis" on Oct 13 (Thu).

What did you guys get?? I drew once for Atrahasis, and twice for Ninurta and got Gaileo, Sumatra and Hamel. I want Ninurta so bad T.T

Wanted to get Dumuzi as it was my only missing Babylon.

1) Florice - New
2) Jack - Dupe
3) Novalis - Trip
4) Norvi - Quad
5) Tuchigomo - Sept
6) Alma - Sept
7) Dark Keeper - Quin
8) Alma - Oct
9) Belle - Quad
10) Dumuzi - New

Also wanted Copper Dragon and now realise that the draw chance for that was Mon-Wed only as "The rewarded Diamond Seal Card Draw chances will not be included in this event" (which I assume means that the Light week increases are not included when these draw events are on). That kinda sucks as I hadn't tried drawing for it yet.

I was missing 14 out of 135. So am happy with 2 new draws from 10. Now at 12 out of 135 missing.
Actually the rewarded diamond seals means the free draws you have saved in your rewards. So the bonus did still apply for you.
I was only missing ninurta, so I did a draw...........and got ninurta! A month or two ago this would've utterly blown my mind as I had no real fire leader, but picked up Abaddon. Still, pretty pleased to complete my Babylon collection!
Did diamond seal draws on the Saturday as I wanted Dumuzi, it took me three draws to get Dumuzi.

1. Ocean keeper (Dupe)
2. Yocto (New)
3. Dumuzi

Going to wait until Monday for my final missing bablyon series, Namtar.