Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
★ 5th Event: Purchase Reward: “Companions of Mystical Beasts” Sept 19–Sept 25
★ 5th Event: Purchase Reward

Time: Sept 19 (Mon) – Sept 25 (Sun)
No matter a purchase has been made before or not, you will receive one card drawing chance from “Companions of Mystical Beasts” series when making a single purchase of 6 or more Diamonds during this event. Each Summoner could receive the reward only once.
Example: When making a purchase of 6 Diamonds on Sept 19 (Mon), you will receive one card drawing chance from “Companions of Mystical Beasts” series. The reward can be found in “Reward” after re-logging in to the game. But if you purchase 6 Diamonds again on Sept 22(Thu), you will NOT receive the reward again.

“Companions of Mystical Beasts” series include:
5★ Pupuro
5★ Suzuko
5★ Haza
5★ Copper Bullet
5★ Sunnie

I got Copper Bullet (light dragon) from the purchase reward.

Enviado desde mi LG-D610AR mediante Tapatalk

ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
I will be drawing my Purchase Reward later. I hope to get either Copper Bullet or Haza, even Suzuko and Sunnie are be acceptable, but please MH don´t give me the Water Elf >.<

Copper bullet for me too.

Wanted elfy so bad, no dice. Sunny for me!
Got copper from purchase reward and wanted to make a regular draw and guess what! I got haza ?
Already max level and skill
Got Pupuro on purchase reward. Did a ten draw. Got Pupuro again T.T
At least I got Atrahasis ans Pontos in the same ten draw.... Why did it have to be on water week MH....
ID : 56,718,308
Current Adjutant - Samael Max Level, CD 15
Available : LHY, Beelzebub, Abadon, PR Barbara, ALL MAX Apollo, etc.
Got Sunnie from purchase. Did 10 draws twice, got 2 Haza -_-

Should I feed it to 1 Haza for max slvl or level both of them?
Name: なし
ID: 75,875,162
All Maxed Allies: Satan, Chessia, Abraham, PR Inanna/Dumuzi/Atrahasis, Fire Yanxi, Samael, Beelzebub, Uncle Tuu and many more!
(09-20-2016, 10:41 AM)3olith Wrote: Got Sunnie from purchase. Did 10 draws twice, got 2 Haza -_-

Should I feed it to 1 Haza for max slvl or level both of them?

Level both of them. This card is so much to play with 
Fire beast
(09-20-2016, 04:38 AM)bakyo Wrote: I will be drawing my Purchase Reward later. I hope to get either Copper Bullet or Haza, even Suzuko and Sunnie are be acceptable, but please MH don´t give me the Water Elf >.<

I don't know why you wouldn't want the elf. Ed, to this day, remains one of the best soulmaster cards ever released. While Ed in isolation does more damage than poopooro, it does so at the expense of all your other attacks. Also, if you happen to have Cass activated (I hear she's pretty good), poopooro gets launched into rediculous damage territory.